Sunday, January 26, 2014

Student Council

Hello everyone, I will introduce my self to all of you. My name is Muhammad Adnan Rizqullah from Eleven Science Three. I’m one of the candidates who wants to lead this school as a chairman of the student council. When I was nominated as the chairman of the student council, I feel very proud, because I have been given trust by my schoolmates
             I want to move to this school over the events educate and foster creativity and talents of all students. I am ready if I were to be selected later to become student council 

          Of course that all need the support from the teachers and students from Sman 3 Bandung. Being student council is actually a big honor for anyone , if am to be selected i won't disappoint and prove that i am the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment