Sunday, January 26, 2014

Gerund & To Invinitive

Gerund

1. My sister is crazy about playing game
2. She is clever at dancing
3. I hope they enjoy my writing
4. I hate working with her
5. Lina goes swimming every Saturday
5. My father postponed going to Medan.
6. I avoid driving a car in the night.
7. I miss playing with my friends.
8. They always avoid answering my questions.
9. He admitted cheating on the exam.

10. They prefer playing football to studying.

To Invinitive

1. My mother asked me to clean the bedroom
2. I was invited to come to Lina’s party
3. I need water to drink
4. I promise to take her pen
5. I hope he can help me to bring the box
6. They are planning to have a birthday party.
7. I was delighted to meet my old friend.
8. She asked me to buy some food.
9. My friend decided to go abroad next year.
10. A good leader is able to control his people.

No comments:

Post a Comment